Magnetic Thoughts

"Thoughts are magnetic. What we think about we attract." -The Energy Bus, Jon Gordan


Have you ever thought about your thoughts? If most people, you probably don't put too much thought into your thoughts and how those thoughts attract certain energies. I know that in my life when I have days or weeks or months where the majority of what I think about are negative thoughts, I attract myself to events, people and actions that coincide with those thoughts, and likewise when I have times that I fill with positive thoughts, I attract myself to more positive things. For example, this past winter I had my first track race following my amazing season last year, and I had a horrible race. For weeks after, I found myself sad, doubting my abilities, and that's what I was attracting, bad training sessions and races. But, after some time trying to flip those thoughts into positive ones, I started to improve my running again and ran well at our indoor seasons MAC championships. But, soon after, at our first outdoor meet of the season, I had another bad race to start. Up until the last couple weeks, I have had doubtful thoughts that have made me distance myself from training and racing well. But, I have been practicing those positive thoughts and again my running is improving. So what does this all mean? Just like the quote says, what we think sets the baseline for how we act and what we attract. So be sure to fill  your thoughts with what you want to physically attracts.

Comments